You may cancel your registration for a full refund, minus a $150 per person processing fee, up to 30
days prior to the event. No refunds will be given for any reason, after the deadline.
Would you like to enjoy a 10% discount? Well you can! Get 10 or more of your cycling friends to register
with you on the tour and you, each rider will enjoy 10% off. Now how is that for a deal?! Email us with
the names of the ten or more cyclists (including yourself) who are in your group, before they register.
To qualify, you must send us your entire group name list first, before we begin receiving any individual
registrations from your group members. Register for the Jamaica Reggae ride, entering your name as the
designated group leader (and contact person) in charge of your group and your group's name. Tell each group
member that they must specify your name and the group name on their registration form. A group cannot be created
after individual entries are received.
Bag Drop Off Policy
It is the duty of each participant to ensure all bags are properly labeled with their name and the name of
their hotel for each night. Bags will ONLY be dropped off in the hotels listed in this website. In the event
that a bag is not labeled, the participant will be responsible of collecting his bag at the host hotel for
that particular evening.
Rules & Regulations
- Each rider must be at least 18 years of age by the day that we start the Jamaica Reggae ride.
- Each rider must use a helmet at all times, or he can be asked to remove himself from the ride.
- Each rider must have international medical insurance and be in good physical health and condition.
- Each rider's bike must be in good operating condition.
- Entry is by pre-registration only. No registrations will be allowed on the day of the event .
- Each rider must choose riding in one of the established groups. Group "A": riders with average pace 18mph.
Group "B" will be pacing at an average speed of 15 mph. Each group will led by its own tour leader. Each group
will be released about 30 minutes apart of each other, with the slower group departing last . This way if a
participant find s he is unable to keep pace with group A, he has the option to slow down and join the second group.
- Using aero-handlebars could increase the possibility of a mishap, and so during the Jamaica Reggae Ride,
it is strictly prohibited
- Family members or friends are not allowed to follow the Jamaica Reggae ride: only registered participants.
- The Jamaica Reggae Ride must be completed within the deadline prepared by the organizers. Any rider lagging
will be requested to rejoin the group by joining one of the support vehicles.
- The use of I-Pods ,cell phones etc. whilst riding on The Jamaica Reggae Ride is strictly prohibited.
- If a rider abandons, that participant is responsible of notifying the staff. The use of our SAG wagons is
strongly encouraged for these riders.